Equiste Duel Academy
Equiste Duel Academy
Equiste Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equiste Duel Academy

~Where We Strive To Get Better Than Before~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Death of a second degree
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:06 pm by Fiskfangblack

» shadowpaladin123's test results!!!
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:13 pm by maxenceaugier

» dan_jizzyjr1's test resulsts!!
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:20 pm by maxenceaugier

» VongolaSoul's test results!
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 pm by maxenceaugier

» GoldenPoof
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:25 pm by maxenceaugier

» Peacemaker2.0 test's result!!
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:21 pm by maxenceaugier

» Free raver's test results!
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 pm by Free Raver

» Just realized i never presented my self :o
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:57 pm by maxenceaugier

» Just like Primus
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:03 pm by Fiskfangblack

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 pm

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pokerpoker

Duel Points : 30

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. Empty
PostSubject: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Nicky, those are my banners you're using. I didn't make them just so you can use them as your leisure anywhere you wanted on any site with no permission.

Theyre just ones I had lying around and decided to be nice and put them on the other acad.

And, because you didn't even ask my permission to use them, I'm leaving you with two choices;

take them down, OR I WILL.
Back to top Go down
Fiskfangblack

Fiskfangblack

Duel Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:36 pm

pokerpoker wrote:
Nicky, those are my banners you're using. I didn't make them just so you can use them as your leisure anywhere you wanted on any site with no permission.

Theyre just ones I had lying around and decided to be nice and put them on the other acad.

And, because you didn't even ask my permission to use them, I'm leaving you with two choices;

take them down, OR I WILL.
He has the right to be mad that you didn't ask permission to use his art work. It's just how an artist mind is.

Last edited by Fiskfangblack on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fiskfangblack.tumblr.com/
pokerpoker

PostSubject: Re: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:45 pm

^I use my artwork to make money, and I even posted on every forum/thread etc that has my artwork, credit me or ask my permission BEFORE using it.
otherwise, I get nothing from it.
Back to top Go down
Fiskfangblack

Fiskfangblack

Duel Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:05 pm

pokerpoker wrote:
^I use my artwork to make money, and I even posted on every forum/thread etc that has my artwork, credit me or ask my permission BEFORE using it.
otherwise, I get nothing from it.
Look like we got something in common. Poker
Back to top Go down
http://fiskfangblack.tumblr.com/
Sylveraine

Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:44 am

It's obvious you get mad. But. Do this over PM, would you please? It's rather stupid to drop a post over it, for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
pokerpoker

PostSubject: Re: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:08 pm

IF that would of solved it, I'd of done it. he knows very well that he needs to ask before using my shit. told him the same on the last 2 forums, hence this time why I didn't bother.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine

Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Sounds good to me, then, yeah. But, really. I doubt this Forum is to see any activity. With 1 Admin, who's not been on for 3 days. I don't see this airing long.
Back to top Go down
MetalNicky
Admin

Duel Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:03 pm

haha don't worry guys, I just had some problems to finish up before. I'll start being very active soon.
Back to top Go down
https://equiste-duel.forumotion.com
Sylveraine

Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:22 am

I may hope so. This place looks as deserted as an abandoned gold mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.   YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS. Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY BANNERS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equiste Duel Academy :: Equiste Dueling Acadmey :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: